Tagged?

Well this is fun, I got tagged by Steph =3
The prompt is to post 10 things you don't know about me, but would like to know, then tag 10 other bloggers.... Ah this should be fun XD

1. I try to teach myself a new knitting technique every week. This week? Bobbles.
2. I was raised up a nerd. I watched Star Trek TOS+TNG, Doctor Who(Tom Baker is my first Doctor =3 ), and Star Wars when I was a little 'un.
3. I really love writing letters and having penpals.
4. I cosplay...alot. >_>
5. I love to go to museums and gardens. Balboa Park is my favorite place, as it has lots of both =3 (English fail, but I'm running on 1 hour of sleep.)
6. I taught myself to sew and to knit. My mother has a dressmakers+tailors degree, but never taught me sewing. I watched once(she was taking in a pair of my pants when I was 10), and went with trial and error at age 16.
7. Adorable plush things make me squee.
8. I collect Asian Ball Jointed Dolls.
9. I've been listening to TikTok by Ke$ha on loop....and I have no clue why.
10. I'm not a very interesting person.

Now for the fun part, tagging 10 other bloggers...
Piccino Luna, Alyoops, Bianca ...Uhhh, yeah I'll get back to this. If you want to do this, go for it!

I'll hopefully have some WIPs next week. Maybe a bit of sewing progress from my cosplay =D

Labels: