Whatcha up to now?

Hey all! Here are a few things I've been working on these past few days.


I’m on a total Hanna Is Not A Boy’s Name kick right now, so I decided to make a little Conrad!Bat =3 I think he’s super adorable, and I need to make a Sassy!bat ASAP >3 (made using Luciana's Nice Bats! pattern




I made my BJD, Thalia a cute head-bow, for the sole purpose of seeing if I could make them on a small scale. I can =3 I'll need a fingering weight yarn for it to not look silly though.



I can for see lots of knitted strawberries littering my doll shelf in the near future... (made with Pezdiva's Knitted Strawberries



Anddd sometime in the near future, that will be a leg warmer. Yes I'm starting making myself a pair super early. And I need something to do to kill that GIANT skien of purple Caron. But it's mate will be red... eh whatever.

In not knitting news, I haven't touched my sewing machine in a month. I have a convention at the beginning of July; Anime Expo, and one at the end of July; San Diego ComicCon. -sigh- Knowing my luck, I'll get my sewing groove the night before I leave for AX... watch >__>

How about you all, what are you up to now?

Labels: , , ,