Hello Hello!

Hello all you lovely people! How are you today?

Today will be a text post, (I -might- do a normal post later in the evening/early tomorrow morning) I've got some questions for you!

I've been noticing a great number of new-comers to the blog, and me being the naturally curious being I am, I'd like to get to know some of you! And my regulars, feel free to fill this out as well!

Name-
Where are you from?-
Favorite ways to craft?-
How did you find my blog?-
What are you looking forward to seeing on this blog?-
Other interesting things about you-

////////
Here's mine:

Name- Carla
Where are you from?- Sunny SD
Favorite ways to craft?- Knitting, crochet, sewing, embroidery, painting, and many other ways.
How did you find my blog?- Hahaha, tis my blog.
What are you looking forward to seeing on this blog?- Me to stop being lazy and putting up tutorials, layout re-vamp, and more posts.
Other interesting things about you- I am actully a very shy person. I love to read, but thanks to school, I don't have enough time to loose myself in a good book. Reptiles make me super happy. As do owls ;w;. I say I'm boring, but my friends like to tell me otherwise.

If there are any other questions you'd like to ask me, feel free. I'll compile them and make an FAQ page!


Next Thursday for my speech class, I'll be talking about the resurgence of hand-crafts, or the 'Handmade revolution'! I'll divulge more after I give the speech.
Then later next month, we have to give a demonstrative speech, I'm going to demonstrate how to crochet! So hopefully that will go over well.

Oh, in regards to last week's entry, my odd sleep 'schedule' is due to stress and a mild bout of depression. Thank you all for your concern. <3!

Well, take care, and happy crating!

Labels: