Guest Post- Rebecca from Ms.Stitcher

Today's guest blogger is Rebecca from Ms. Stitcher. She's a relatively new blogger, who posts up some very lovely crafts! I hope you enjoy her post.
-Carla



Fabulous Felt and Easy Peasy Pincushion

Hi, I am absolutely thrilled to be writing a guest post for Tiny Angry Crafter! I've been following for a while and when I saw the request for a guest blogger I jumped at the chance. I'm MsStitcher, from www.msstitcher.blogspot.com and have been blogging for about nine months now, about all sorts of different crafts that I do, and am learning to do.
So after emailing Carla a little bit, I thought that a good subject would be one of my favourite fabrics, which is felt.
The reason I love felt so much is because it is really easy to work with. So to demonstrate this I have made a tutorial for this cute little pincushion.


This is so easy to make, that it would be a really great beginner project. Also this is my first tutorial, so any feedback would be very welcome and I hope you find it useful and easy to follow.

Make a Pincushion in half an hour

You will need:
What to do:
This is quite a simple project, but obviously can be personalized in any way that you want to. Instead of doing smaller circles, you could do other shapes. Or you could add some beads or even a small embroidery on to the top if you wanted.

Thank You for reading, and Thank You to Carla for having me.

Labels: