More cards, and dolly hats.

Hello everyone!
A couple of days ago, I got one of those etsy tips emails, and something compelled me to check it out. I skimmed to the bottom, and saw 'The first x number of esty shop owners get free cards from Moo' I could resist. I got 50 cards, for the price of shipping. I got them in about three days.

Moo cards

I've already dispersed some to my family. My mom got the first 10 :3 My younger sister likes them a lot. "If someone sees these, they'll probably pick them up and say 'Oh, this person made em, Cool!' Then take it. Ya know?" Is what she told me, after taking a couple. I -might- do proper business with Moo one of these days. I like their cards a lot.

I also put an order for some free, for price of shipping Vistaprint cards on the same day, but I'm still waiting for them. When they come, they'll get a blog post.


There's still a bit of holiday gift making going on in my little workshop, and I've finished some to the point of being unable to take proper teaser photos. Oops! I'll show the gifts after they've gone to their recipients.

I've also been making some cute items for my Ball Joint Dolls again.

Panda hat
A panda hat

Frog hat
And, a frog hat!

Lucky for me, they're quick to make, so I'll totally be making more!


Are any of you still working on gifts?

Take Care, and Happy Crafting

Labels: , , , ,