Slowly, but surely.

View from my desk

I'm still trying my best for figure how to go about these lessons. But I think I'm doing pretty good. I can reuse bits and pieces from my speech presentation to get this started.
Everything is there, I just have to work on the execution.

2012 Resolutions

And I did it, I made resolutions for the year. I snagged an adorable printout from mygirlthursday and scribbled up things I plan to accomplish this year.

1. Increase my Self-Confidence.
I'm slowly getting better.

2. Apply to a craft fair.
It's something I've been wanting to do for a while. :3

3. Create more.
Just in general. Take a bit of time out, to make new lovely things.

4. Increase Social Media presence.
AKA, have not just my bffs following me on all social networks. (don't get me wrong, I love you guys, but I can text you all the upcoming info xD)

5. Smile more.
There's a reason for the 'angry' in Tiny.Angry.Crafter. I rarely smile, and I frown a lot. I need to work on the smiley part.

6. Work hard, and stay sane.
I work hard, but get burnt out so easily. Gotta work hard, and still have the drive to keep going.


If I keep at it, I'll have at least my intro for the knitting and crochet lessons up by the end of this weekend. So keep your fingers crossed, and feel free to yell at me on twitter to keep at it!

Take care, and happy crafting!

Labels: