Pumpkin Patch Adventures


My good friend Megan and I had a nice weekend of seeing Crimson Peak, then visiting a pumpkin patch.

Honestly, this is my first time to a proper pumpkin patch as an adult, so it was very fun! It's on a nut farm here in San Diego County. I didn't buy any pumpkins, or any local goodies, I mostly took in the sights and smells of the area, and of course took blog photos. (And contest photos for Emily's contest)

TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing

TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing

Sewing Details

Fabric: Grey Suiting
Pattern: Self drafted!!
Year: 1940's
Notions: Self covered buttons
How historically accurate is it? I wanna say fairly accurate. It's an synthetic suiting, and it has pockets....
Any tricky parts to the pattern?  I messed up a bit on the buttoning but when I cut the fabric, but it works well. I'm planning on making a nicer version once I get all my ducks in a row.
Did you change anything?  Nope. I made it to fit my measurements!
Time to complete: A week.
First worn: Aside from a test wear in class... October 17, 2015
Total cost: $35 I believe. I had coupons.
Notes: Made in the fall of 2014 for a class assignment. It has a matching cape!
TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing

Outfit details
Dress- Self-made
Hat- StutterinMama
Gloves- Frock You!
Bangle- Thrift Trader
Purse- SDVFM
Brooch- Antique Mall


TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing

Megan's Outfit Details
Dress- Pink Rose
Collar- Salem Couture
Tights- Spirit Halloween
Boots- Target
TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing

TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing


TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing

Megan proving she's not the shortest Dutch person in the world. She towers over these mini GIGANTIC sunflowers.


TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing



TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing

This baby goat had the cutest eyes, and was so precious!! I wanted to take him home!

TinyAngryCrafts pumpkin patch outing



Have any of you been to a pumpkin patch lately?
For those of you who aren't in the US, what neat fall-weather festivities do you do?

Labels: , , , , ,